Understand how to develop stronger relationships with customers, which will produce higher sales revenues and know how to effectively manage your key accounts and maximize sales with those account!!!
Intensive Workshop on April 25th - 26th, 2019
Today’s Companies of all kinds rely on skilled, motivated and knowledgeable sales professionals to grow their customer base and increase their revenue. This training course is designed to give delegates the knowledge and confidence they require to overcome objections, close more sales, and generate new business opportunities. Specific emphasis is placed on developing face-to-face communication skills, persuasion techniques, and sales negotiation strategies.
In this advanced sales training seminar, delegates will discover how to utilize interpersonal skills to quickly build trust and rapport with their customers and prospects. In addition, delegates will learn how to effectively identify and develop key account customers by applying professional sales best practices.
++ Plan, manage, and control the sales process to increase sales effectiveness.
++ Diagnose and resolve problems that create obstacles to new business opportunities.
++ Successfully resolve customer objections and close the sale.
++ Utilize time-proven sales negotiation techniques and persuasion skills.
++ Maximize social media selling strategies to increase revenue.
• Increased sales revenue growth
• Greater market penetration and brand awareness
• Foster a company-wide sales culture
• Improved customer service
• Increased sales team morale
• Lower sales force turnover
• Greater job satisfaction
• Enhanced communication and negotiation skills
• Improved job performance
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Improved time management skills
• Increased income potential
By the end of this seminar, delegates will be able to:
• Describe effective strategies for developing new business opportunities
• Incorporate social media marketing best practices to increase sales
• Utilize body language to build trust and rapport face-to-face or over the phone
• Design a multimedia sales presentation
• Overcome customer sales objections and close the sale
• Customize a sales presentation to appeal to the customer “buying styles”
• Explain the real purpose of constructive negotiation leading to win-win
• Develop the emotional, logical and ethical components of a win-win negotiator
• An energizing refresher on sales techniques
• Exposure to a number of new ideas to help you generate higher sales revenues
• A clear understanding of how to manage your accounts
• Proven techniques and systems for better sales retention and growth
• Ways to stay motivated and maintain your sales momentum
• Improved relationship skills which will help you with your customer relationship management
• Establish profitable & productive business relationships with high level clients
• Hone your target, budget and forecasting skills
• Ensure your territory plan provides a maximum ROI
• Evaluate if channel management will fit your sales model
• How to Connect with Your Clients Instantly
• Ways of Influencing Your Clients
• How to ask better questions to bring more value to the customer
• How to develop the customer relationship continually
• How to read and respond to customers' body language, voice and words
• How to persuade customers with a structured approach and using psychology
• How to dissolve objections effectively
This training course encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, video clips, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course is for anyone who desires to expand their expertise in sales best practices and procedures. Delegates do not require any previous sales experience to benefit from this training.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of sales professionals, but will greatly benefit:
• Corporate Sales Trainers
• Sales Territory Account Representatives
• Sales and Marketing Managers
• Field Service Representatives
• Business Development Managers
• Sales and Marketing support Team Members
Thanaphat Tammakanyakoon (TK)
Lecturer in Sales, Marketing and Services
Chief Executive Officer of Skin Concept (Skin Care Product)
Chief Executive Officer of OMC (Thailand)
Managing Director of the Master Training Thailand
Sales and Marketing Advisor at Sister Spring Clinic and Bangkok Clinic Revolution
2015 - Present North Bangkok University, Thailand Ph.D. Candidate Management Program
2013 - 2015 Stamford International University, Thailand Master of Business
Administrator (MBA) in Marketing
2007 - 2009 Edith Cowan University, Australia Business Development Certificate Program Marketing Management
2004 - 2007 Suan Dusit University, Thailand Bachelor of Public Relations
United Overseas Bank - Business Development Manager (Privilege Banking)
Citibank N.A - Personal Banker Manager
Asia Plus Securuties - Business Development Manager, Wealth Management
Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) - Personal Banker
Thanaphat Tammakanyakoon (TK) will be your advisor and will recommend everyone to improve your charming image and personality. He is experienced in services, sales, hosting and lecturing more than 12 years. He is also the Image Coach, Professional Image Advisor and is currently studying for a PhD and working on a research project on ‘the influencing factors on the behavior in the emotional expression of Thai adolescents’.
More information, please contact +662 117 3383, +662 050 8151 or email, please Click.